- Friday 24th March - There are NO tee reservations (updated :06:41 24th March)
- Saturday 25th March - Ladies Stableford (pay & play) (updated :13:26 24th March)
- Sunday 26th March - Kent Greensomes. 1st tee reserved 9.30am-10.30am. (updated :13:28 24th March)
- Monday 27th March - C Kemsley & friends. 1st tee reserved 11.15am - 12noon. (updated :13:29 24th March)
- Tuesday 28th March - Ladies Coronation Foursomes & Australian Spoons. 1st tee reserved 9.30am - 12noon. (updated :13:31 24th March)
- Tuesday 28th March - Faversham vs Walmer & Kingsdown. 1st tee reserved 1pm - 2pm. (updated :13:32 24th March)
Welcome To Faversham Golf ClubNestling in rolling unspoilt Kent countryside Faversham is quite simply one of the loveliest golf courses in the south east of England. Complementing its beautiful surroundings Faversham has all you would expect from a long established parkland course with manicured tree lined fairways well conditioned and maintained tees and greens and imaginatively sculptured holes.
The hurricane in 1987 had a devastating effect on the woodland on and surrounding the course but it has now regained its splendour. The impressive new Clubhouse built in 1997 has added to its attraction. It is an ideal course for golfers of all abilities to learn and develop their game. Indeed its challenges have set some of its members on the path to fame and fortune with former European Tour Player Roger Chapman and Solheim Cup Captain Mickey Walker both having honed their skills here.
© 2017 Faversham Golf Club. Belmont Park, Faversham, Kent, ME13 0HB - 01795 890561