Welcome To Faversham Golf ClubNestling in rolling unspoilt Kent countryside Faversham is quite simply one of the loveliest golf courses in the south east of England. Complementing its beautiful surroundings Faversham has all you would expect from a long established parkland course with manicured tree lined fairways well conditioned and maintained tees and greens and imaginatively sculptured holes.
The hurricane in 1987 had a devastating effect on the woodland on and surrounding the course but it has now regained its splendour. The impressive new Clubhouse built in 1997 has added to its attraction. It is an ideal course for golfers of all abilities to learn and develop their game. Indeed its challenges have set some of its members on the path to fame and fortune with former European Tour Player Roger Chapman and Solheim Cup Captain Mickey Walker both having honed their skills here.
- Please note that with the colder weather upon us giving us frosts there will be occasions when temporary greens are in play and carry bags ONLY will be permitted. Please check on the website or the phone if unsure. (updated :10:12 17th November)
- Please note that with the colder weather upon us giving us frosts there will be occasions when temporary greens are in play and carry bags ONLY will be permitted. Please check on the website or the phone if unsure which will be updated as soon as a decision has been made on the day. (updated :15:43 17th November)
- Sunday 19th November - NO tee reservations. (updated :13:40 17th November)
- Monday 20th November - NO tee reservations. (updated :13:41 17th November)
- Tuesday 21st November - Ladies Christmas Hamper. 1st tee reserved 9am-12noon. (updated :13:42 17th November)
© 2017 Faversham Golf Club. Belmont Park, Faversham, Kent, ME13 0HB - 01795 890561 - firstname.lastname@example.org