Welcome To Faversham Golf ClubNestling in rolling unspoilt Kent countryside Faversham is quite simply one of the loveliest golf courses in the south east of England. Complementing its beautiful surroundings Faversham has all you would expect from a long established parkland course with manicured tree lined fairways well conditioned and maintained tees and greens and imaginatively sculptured holes.
The hurricane in 1987 had a devastating effect on the woodland on and surrounding the course but it has now regained its splendour. The impressive new Clubhouse built in 1997 has added to its attraction. It is an ideal course for golfers of all abilities to learn and develop their game. Indeed its challenges have set some of its members on the path to fame and fortune with former European Tour Player Roger Chapman and Solheim Cup Captain Mickey Walker both having honed their skills here.
- Wednesday 16th August - Greens renovation work continues, please give the green keepers every priority. (updated :14:15 15th August)
- Wednesday 16th August - There are NO tee reservations. The planned Midweek Medal will now take place on Monday 21st August. (updated :14:16 15th August)
- Thursday 17th August - OCPs 1st tee reserved 08.00 to 09.00am (updated :13:47 16th August)
- Thursday 17th August - Birchwood Park GS 1st tee reserved 09.00 to 09.30am (updated :13:48 16th August)
- Thursday 17th August - Ladies v Red Libbetts 1st tee reserved 10.30 to 11.30am (updated :13:49 16th August)
© 2017 Faversham Golf Club. Belmont Park, Faversham, Kent, ME13 0HB - 01795 890561 - email@example.com