Welcome to the Ladies section of Faversham Golf Club
Ladies have been part of Faversham Golf Club since it moved to Belmont in 1911. We are a friendly and welcoming group of more than 70 ladies.
- Played on Tuesdays throughout the year to include honours board competitions, medals, stablefords and various team competitions.
- Summer and winter knockouts.
- Medals and stablefords on various Saturdays and Sundays.
- We have roll-ups on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Ladies Open, Ladies Invitation (our members invite a guest from another club), Lady Captain’s Charity Day.
- The club organises an Open Week in June, with a different format each day, open to members and non-members in mens, ladies or mixed teams.
- Quite a few of our ladies get together to play in other club’s Opens.
- Plenty of opportunities to play in our home and away ladies friendlies against other Kent clubs, played in a fun and relaxed atmosphere and a great way to play other courses.
- We enter teams into KCLGA competitions – Pearson Trophy and Tappin Trophy.
- After golf the ladies get together for a chat and a bite to eat.
- We organise social outings and take part in the club organised social events throughout the year.
- Club competitions, mixed knockouts, mixed friendlies against other Kent clubs.
- Ladies play with the Old Cock Pheasants (the club’s lovely older men) twice a year in very friendly competitions.
- If you are new to golf we have an excellent Club Pro – Stuart Rokes. As well as individual coaching he also offers ladies group lessons, which are very popular.
The Golf Club
- The golf course itself is maintained to the highest standards by our greens staff.
- Practice facilities - driving range, putting green, chipping green, practice hole.
- The clubhouse is attractive and welcoming with excellent food provided by our chef.
- The ladies section is run by a ladies committee and the Lady Captain is also a member of the Executive Management Committee, which deals with the running of the club.
As you can see there is a lot on offer, whether you are new to golf, an established golfer looking to join a new club or perhaps coming back to golf after a break. All our new ladies are offered a ‘golf buddy’ to make them feel welcome.
If you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the Lady Captain would be delighted to meet you.